April 17 (Reuters) - Cemex Sab De Cv:
* Cemex announces divestment of its Pacific Northwest Materials business in the U.S.
* Cemex Sab De Cv says one of its subsidiaries in U.S. Has signed a definitive agreement for sale of its pacific northwest materials business
* Cemex Sab De Cv-proceeds from transaction to sell its pacific northwest materials business to be used for debt reduction,general corporate purposes
* Cemex Sab De Cv says Pacific Northwest Materials business to be sold to Cadman Materials Inc for approximately U.S. $150 million
* Cemex Sab De Cv - expect to finalize divestiture during q2 of 2017 or soon thereafter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: