Kiev airport hit by cyber attack, delays possible
KIEV, June 27 Kiev's main airport has been hit by a "spam attack" that could cause some flights to be delayed, the operator, Boryspil, said.
April 20 Challenger Ltd
* Challenger's total group assets and funds under management at 31 march 2017 was $66.6 billion, up 3% for quarter
* FY17 life coe expected to be mid-point of $620 million to $640 million guidance range
* Annuity sales increased by 53% on prior corresponding period (pcp), with particularly strong growth in lifetime annuities
* For 2017 FY, expects life's normalised cash operating earnings to be around mid-point of its $620 million- $640 million guidance range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Higher risk buffer suggests risk environment back to normal
NEW YORK, June 27 U.S. single-family home prices accelerated at a slower pace than expected in April, a survey showed on Tuesday.