1 Min Read
May 1 (Reuters) - Chemours Co
* Q1 net sales of $1.4 billion, up 11%, including impacts from divestitures
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.75
* Q1 earnings per share $0.79
* Chemours CO - "expect first half and second half profitability to be more balanced than we saw in 2016"
* Chemours co - "guided by our transformation plan, we believe we are well positioned for remainder of 2017"
* Chemours Co - increased full-year 2017 outlook
* Chemours Co says expect our 2017 adjusted EBITDA to be in a range of $1.15 billion to $1.25 billion Source: (bit.ly/2oZgCIw) Further company coverage: