March 30 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp
* Chesapeake Energy Corporation notifies holders of its 2.5% contingent convertible senior notes due 2037 of their repurchase option
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - Chesapeake intends to fund repurchase price using available cash
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - Repurchase price is equal to 100% of aggregate principal amount of note
* Chesapeake Energy Corp- Chesapeake intends to fund repurchase price using available cash.
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - Repurchase option commences today and expires at 5:00 p.m., New York time, on May 10, 2017
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - Payment of repurchase price will be made on May 16, 2017
* Chesapeake Energy Corp - If all outstanding notes are surrendered for repurchase, aggregate cash repurchase price will be approximately $14.76 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: