PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 2 China Hkbridge Holdings Ltd
* On 28 April, co through thriving season, its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, entered into agreement with crown international
* Purchaser agreed to acquire from crown international corp the acquisition shares at a consideration of hk$1.10 per CIC share
* Total consideration for acquisition would be HK$220 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Asx alert-SCA welcomes interim broadcasting licence fee relief-sxl.ax
* FY17 reported group EBITDA is now expected to be between $200m and $210m