May 12 (Reuters) - China Pharma Holdings Inc-
* China Pharma Holdings Inc reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 loss per share $0.02
* Q1 revenue fell 9.8 percent to $3.3 million
* China Pharma Holdings Inc- "continue to believe that demand for pharmaceutical products is huge and steady in china"
* China Pharma Holdings-recent net loss results put co in unfavorable position for potential renewal of "national high-tech enterprise" status in 2017
* China Pharma Holdings Inc - co has decided not to renew "national high-tech enterprise" status, tax rate for 2017, foreseeable future will be 25% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: