BRIEF-Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer
* Emergent Capital announces supplement no. 1 to exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 31 China Rapid Finance Ltd
* China Rapid Finance Ltd files for U.S. IPO of $100 million - sec filing
* China Rapid Finance Ltd says IPO of american depositary shares representing class a ordinary shares
* China Rapid Finance Ltd says ADSS have been approved for listing on new york stock exchange under the symbol “XRF”
* China Rapid Finance Ltd says Morgan Stanley. Credit Suisse, Jefferies are underwriters for the IPO
* China Rapid Finance Ltd - proposed IPO price is an estimate solely for purpose of calculating sec registration fee Source text for Eikon: [ID:bit.ly/2opxxVY] Further company coverage: [ ]
RIO DE JANEIRO/BRASILIA, May 26 Maria Silvia Bastos resigned on Friday as head of Brazil's development bank BNDES amid a political crisis that had increased pressure against her by credit-starved business leaders.
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 26 The incoming head of Brazil's state development bank BNDES said on Friday he will not have a special focus on loans disbursed by the previous management.