Sri Lanka rupee ends weaker on importer dlr demand
COLOMBO, June 28 The Sri Lankan rupee ended weaker on Wednesday on late dollar demand from importers while the rupee was under pressure on an expected rise in imports, dealers said.
March 10 CIC Insurance Group Ltd
* FY ended Dec 2016 total income 13.06 billion shillings versus 13.82 billion shillings year ago
* FY profit before taxation of 114.4 million shillings versus 1.34 billion shillings year ago
* Recommend to retain dividend payment of kshs. 0.105 per share, payable on or about June 23, 2017 Source : j.mp/2n6X0Ws Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Rescue avoids central bank intervention (Adds details on investors, chairman quote)
* Agf management limited reports strong second quarter 2017 financial results