May 1 Cnx Coal Resources Lp
* CNX Coal Resources LP announces results for the first quarter 2017
* Qtrly coal sales improved 29% to 1.7 million tons, compared to year-ago period
* CNX Coal Resources LP - 2017 adjusted EBITDA guidance increases to $95 million-$115mln
* CNX Coal Resources LP sees 2017 coal sales of 6.4-6.9 million tons
* Qtrly total revenue and other income $83.3 million versus $59.8 million
* Qtrly net income per limited partner unit - diluted $0.50
* CNX Coal Resources Lp sees 2017 maintenance capital expenditures of $30 million-$34 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.53, revenue view $79.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Pan American Energy to invest $1.2 bln in Argentina in 2017
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy, a unit of BP Plc, will invest some $1.2 billion in the South American country this year, a company spokesman said on Tuesday, down from the $1.4 billion that the company had announced for 2016.
Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.