RPT-UPDATE 5-Loeb's Third Point targets 'staid' Nestle for change
* Nestle has underperformed potential - analysts (Repeats to add link to graphic. Adds share prices, analyst comments, bullet points)
June 9 Comscore Inc
* Comscore appoints five new members to its board of directors
* New appointments include Lisa Gersh, Mark Harris, Jacques Kerrest, Joshua Peirez And Susan Riley
* Appointments increase total number of Comscore directors from seven to twelve Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Italy bank deal lifts Europe shares; Asian stocks also rise
LONDON, June 26 Britain's Co-operative Bank said on Monday it was close to agreeing a financial rescue package with leading investors that would shore up its capital base and end months of uncertainty about its future.