1 Min Read
June 12 (Reuters) - CST Industries Inc:
* CST Industries, Inc. implements debt reduction plan
* Says CST's United Kingdom subsidiary is not included in or affected by filing
* Says "taking steps to rightsize its balance sheet and potentially identify a new partner"
* CST filed a voluntary chapter 11 petition in United States Bankruptcy Court for District Of Delaware on June 9, 2017
* CST's business will continue "unaffected" and company has "sufficient liquidity" to fund operations
* "CST has been in discussions with numerous interested parties"
* Company's first-day hearing will take place on or around June 13, in Wilmington, Delaware Source text for Eikon: