Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
March 23 Cytori Therapeutics Inc
* Cytori reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 business and financial results
* Q4 loss per share $0.24
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cytori Therapeutics - Expects 2017 operating cash burn to be higher than 2016, primarily due to development of assets acquired from Azaya Therapeutics
* Cytori Therapeutics - Q4 2016 total revenues were $3.0 million compared to $3.4
* Cytori Therapeutics Inc - Operating cash burn forecasted to be within a range of $26 million to $29 million for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.