March 6 (Reuters) - Devro Plc
* Final dividend 6.1 penceper share
* Total dividend 8.8 penceper share
* Fy revenue increased 4.7 pct year on year
* Fy underlying profit before tax* at £28.9m
* Fy profit before tax at £6.2m
* "whilst volumes declined by 6.6 pct year-on-year, underlying operating profit increased due to lower input prices and exchange rate benefits"
* Decline in sales volumes in 2016 was due to a series of region-specific factors. We have taken actions to ensure a return to growth in 2017 and beyond.
* Overall demand remains strong and we continue to see many attractive opportunities to grow business.
* Further exceptional costs of this programme are expected to be between £10-12 million over next two years
* Sees capital investments of between £7-8 million, with expected benefits of between £13-16 million per annum by 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)