May 10 (Reuters) - Egain Corp
* Egain reports new saas bookings growth of 88% and backlog growth of 43% year over year in Q3 2017
* Q3 GAAP loss per share $0.09
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Egain Corp - Total revenue for fiscal 2017 Q3 was $13.9 million, compared to $16.3 million in same quarter a year ago.
* Egain Corp - Total backlog (non-gaap) was $53.5 million at end of fiscal Q3, up 43% year over year
* Egain Corp - Total annual contract value (ACV) (non-GAAP) was $44.8 million at end of Q3, up 7% on a constant currency basis with prior year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: