1 Min Read
Feb 15 (Reuters) - Emira Property Fund
* Dividend for six months to 31 December 2016 of 68.93 cents per share has been declared
* Vacancies have increased from 4.7 pct at 31 December 2015 to 7.0 pct at 31 December 2016.
* Revenue rose marginally year-on-year by 0.9 pct,
* Dividend income of 10.6 mln rand was received during period,
* Ben Van Der Ross, Emira's chairman, has announced his retirement from board with effect from 14 February 2017.
* Gerhard Van Zyl has taken up position of chairman with effect from 15 February 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)