UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
May 4 Energy Focus Inc:
* Energy Focus Inc reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 loss per share $0.39 including items
* Q1 sales fell 51 percent to $4.1 million
* Q1 revenue view $7.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.34 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Energy Focus - co's workforce was reduced about 15% and offices in New York, New York, Arlington, Virginia and Rochester, Minnesota were shut down
* During Q1, company recognized $0.7 million in restructuring costs, principally related to severance and related costs
* Energy Focus - during Q2 of 2017, co expects to shut down New York and Arlington leased office spaces, recognize additional restructuring costs of about $0.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.