BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
April 27 Entegris Inc
* Entegris reports strong first-quarter results
* Q1 non-gaap earnings per share $0.28
* Q1 sales rose 18.9 percent to $317.4 million
* Sees q2 2017 non-gaap earnings per share $0.27 to $0.31
* Sees q2 2017 earnings per share $0.22 to $0.26
* Sees q2 2017 sales $315 million to $330 million
* Q1 gaap earnings per share $0.23 including items
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.25, revenue view $304.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.28, revenue view $316.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.