April 26 (Reuters) - Epigenomics Ag
* Says in 2016, Epigenomics' total revenue increased by 102 percent to 4.2 million euros
* Epigenomics - "level of 2016 product revenue was impacted by initial stocking effects from our commercialization partner post FDA approval"
* Says expects 2017 revenue to be broadly consistent with our 2016 product and licensing revenue
* Says expect EBITDA before share-based payment expenses for 2017 to be at a lower level than in 2016
* Says a range from EUR -12.0 to -13.5 million is assumed for 2017 EBITDA before share-based payment expenses
* Says based on business plan for 2017, we expect cash consumption in line with EBITDA guidance
* Says "beyond 2017, we may raise additional capital in 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: