May 10 (Reuters) - EV Energy Partners LP:
* EV Energy Partners announces first quarter 2017 results and borrowing base reduction
* Q1 loss per share $1.01
* EV Energy Partners LP - "expect to maintain production levels for remainder of year"
* EV Energy Partners LP - co's borrowing base has been reduced from $450 million to $375 million
* EV Energy Partners LP - production for Q1 of 2017 was 10.4 BCF of natural gas, 335 mbbls of oil and 512 mbbls of natural gas liquids
* EV Energy Partners LP - as of March 31, 2017, co had total debt of $612 million, which includes $343 million in outstanding senior notes due 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: