BRIEF-Aegon completes sale of majority of US run-off businesses
* UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AEGON'S TRANSAMERICA LIFE SUBSIDIARIES WILL REINSURE USD 14 BILLION OF LIABILITIES TO AFFILIATES OF WILTON RE US HOLDING INC
March 27 ExxonMobil Chemical:
* Expanding capacity of its global hydrocarbon fluid assets by more than 250,000 tons per year
* Full capacity expected to be online by early 2019
* Expanding capacity of global hydrocarbon fluid assets at petrochemical sites in Antwerp, Belgium; Baytown, Texas, and Singapore Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u