BRIEF-China Pacific Insurance gets regulatory approval for chairman appointment
* Says it has recently received the approval of appointment qualification of Kong Qingwei as chairman by China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC)
March 28 FCMB Group Plc:
* FY ended Dec 2016 group net interest income 69.54 billion naira versus 63.93 billion naira year ago
* FY group profit before minimum tax and income tax of 16.25 billion naira versus 7.76 billion naira year ago
* Says board of directors recommends cash dividend of 10 kobo per issued and paid up ordinary share for 2016 Source: bit.ly/2mMrPQN Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Entered into contracts for sale of Wodonga Plaza in Victoria for $43.5 million1 and Terrace Central in Raymond Terrace for $33.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Embattled airbag maker Takata Corp on Monday filed for bankruptcy protection in Japan and said it would seek $1.588 billion in financial aid from U.S.-based auto parts supplier Key Safety Systems (KSS).