PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - June 27
June 27 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 1 22nd Century Group Inc
* FDA authorizes clinical trial for 22nd century's Brand B low tar-to-nicotine ratio cigarettes
* 22nd Century Group Inc - 22nd Century's proprietary Brand B cigarettes will be a modified-risk-tobacco-product candidate
* 22nd Century Group Inc - intends to submit a modified risk tobacco product (MRTP) application to FDA for Brand B
* 22nd Century Group Inc - engaged a contract research organization to conduct Brand B trial this summer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 27 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Says Natco receives final approval for generic azacitidine for injection for USA market