1 Min Read
May 31 (Reuters) - Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd :
* Qtrly net profit attributable 2.5 million rgt
* Qtrly revenue 4.32 billion rgt
* "Higher supplies is anticipated with the lingering effects of EL Nino wearing off and the seasonally higher FFB production in coming months"
* "Malaysia’s overall production however is estimated to be lower than that of 2015"
* Expects performance of the group for the financial year ending 31 december 2017 to be satisfactory
* Expects average CPO price to slightly decline with the increase in FFB output from both Malaysia and Indonesia in coming months
* Expects average CPO price to be around RM2,550/MT to RM2,750/MT for the second half 2017
* Year ago qtrly revenue 3.76 billion rgt; year ago qtrly loss attributable 81.1 million rgt Source text: [bit.ly/2qzN9Xm] Further company coverage: