BRIEF-French bank Natixis to buy majority of Belgian payment solutions group Dalenys
* Natixis announces the signature of an agreement to acquire 50.04% of the capital of Dalenys at a price of 9 euros/share
May 10 Fiera Capital Corp
* Fiera capital reports first quarter 2017 results
* Qtrly assets under management ("aum") reach $122.1 billion, a 25% year-over-year increase
* Qtrly adjusted net earnings per share of $0.25
* Fiera capital corp - revenues for q1 ended march 31, 2017, were $100.6 million, representing an increase of $34.3 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.05 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MILAN, June 26 Intesa Sanpaolo said on Monday its planned acquisition of the good assets of Banca Popolare di Vicenza and Veneto Banca could lead to the closure of around 600 branches and the departure, on a voluntary basis, of around 3,900 staff.
LONDON, June 26 L1 Retail has agreed to buy Holland & Barrett from The Nature's Bounty Co. and The Carlyle Group for 1.77 billion pounds ($2.26 billion), the companies said in a statement.