UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
April 5 First Solar Inc:
* First Solar to review alternatives for the sale of its interests in 8point3 Energy Partners
* First Solar Inc - seeks to fully align resources and capital in support of transition to series 6 offering
* First Solar Inc - first solar will coordinate review with its partner Sunpower
* First Solar Inc - exploring options for sale of its interests in 8point3 in order to "refocus resources on series 6 objectives"
* First Solar Inc - first solar intends to accelerate return of capital from its systems business by selling projects earlier in construction phase
* First Solar Inc - if 8point3 is unable to acquire projects earlier in construction phase, co expects to sell these projects to third parties Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.