1 Min Read
June 29 (Reuters) - Fitch:
* Fitch affirms Venezuela's ratings at 'CCC'
* Fitch on Venezuela says also affirmed sovereign's short-term foreign and local currency idrs at 'c' and country ceiling at 'CCC'
* Fitch says venezuela's ratings reflect weak external buffers, high commodity dependence, large and rising macroeconomic distortions
* Fitch says Venezuela's economic recovery is constrained by prospect of continued tight FX financing/liquidity conditions, declines in oil production & political uncertainty
* Fitch says Venezuela's ratings also reflect reduced transparency in official data, and continued policy and political uncertainty Source text for Eikon: