May 24 (Reuters) - Fitch on Swedish Banks
* Fitch: Basel Floors won't force Swedish Banks to issue capital
* Fitch says Swedish Banks would not have to raise new capital as result of proposed floors on risk weights that banks use to calculate capital requirements
* Fitch says expect Swedish Banks to pass cost of extra capital requirements to customers if capital impact of Basel Floors is not fully offset
* Fitch, on Swedish Banks, says capital floors would increase banks' modelled pillar 1 capital requirements under international Basel regulatory framework
* Fitch, on Swedish Banks, says do not expect that Basel floors proposals would trigger changes in ratings of Swedish Banks
* Fitch says "think FSA will reduce these pillar 2 requirements if Basel framework adopted by EU includes significantly higher pillar 1 capital requirements"
* Fitch, on Swedish Banks, says expect Basel capital floors would be phased in gradually, giving banks time to transition to new requirements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [Fitch on Swedish Banks]