BRIEF-FSA Group says Westpac Banking Corporation increased personal loan facility
* Westpac Banking Corporation has increased its personal loan facility from $30 million to $40 million
May 30 Fitch:
* Says U.S. dollar "will almost certainly remain world's most important reserve currency for foreseeable future"
* Fitch on U.S. dollar says Fed appears poised to continue with policy interest rate hikes and also consider pace and magnitude of eventual balance-sheet reductions Source text for Eikon:
* Proposed issuance of USD-denominated senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Determined to provide for payment of a final dividend of 3.0 cents per share (fully franked) in its accounts as at 30 June 2017