1 Min Read
May 25 (Reuters) - Foschini Group Ltd
* FY group turnover up 11,6% (constant currency +14.3%)to R23.5 billion (TFG africa*: +8,0%)
* FY headline earnings per share excluding acquisition costs up 4.1% (constant currency +5.7%) to 1099.2 cents
* Final dividend of 400 cents per share, total dividend of 720 cents per share - a 4.2% increase
* Net bad debt reduces by 5.4%
* Gross margin for year remained broadly consistent in all merchandise categories.
* Political and economic uncertainty continues to cloud outlook for domestic as well as global economy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: