1 Min Read
March 16 (Reuters) - Generali CEO Philippe Donnet says in a call on 2016 results:
* there is no threat of a takeover either from abroad or in Italy -- that is a "fantasy"
* Generali has written down the value of its investment in bank bailout fund Atlante by 52 percent
* lot of appetite for the country businesses it is selling
* a capital increase is not on the agenda
* confirms ready to consider acquisitions if coherent with business plan, there are no acquisitions on the table at moment Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)