BRIEF-Forestar Group enters into another amendment to merge with Starwood Capital Group affiliates
* Forestar Group Inc - on June 22, 2017, Forestar Group Inc entered into amendment no. 2 to merger agreement with Starwood Capital Group affiliates
April 12 Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Co Ltd
* Entered into agreement with initial purchasers on 11 april 2017 in relation to further issue of us$200 million 8.25% senior notes due 2019
* Intends to use net proceeds to refinance existing indebtedness, fund new property projects and for general corporate purposes.
* Estimated net proceeds from notes issue, after deduction of underwriting discounts and other estimated expenses, will amount to about us$207.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Monmouth Real Estate announces new acquisition in the Dallas, TX MSA
WASHINGTON, June 23 President Donald Trump's administration would like to see a Westinghouse nuclear reactor deal with India move forward, a senior White House official said on Friday ahead of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's meetings with Trump on Monday.