1 Min Read
March 9 (Reuters) - Holloway Lodging Corp
* Holloway Lodging Corporation reports 2016 year end results and declares quarterly dividend
* Qtrly adjusted funds from operations per basic share $0.06
* Qtrly FFO per basic share $0.07
* "Results in our other regions should remain stable or improve in 2017"
* "We believe we will experience gradual improvement in our results in western canada as year progresses"
* Expect to commence in Q2 of 2017 renovations of holiday inn and super 8 hotels in Grande Prairie, AB
* Continue to advance process of refinancing mortgages that mature in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: