PRESS DIGEST- British Business - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 3 Hollyfrontier Corp;
* HollyFrontier corporation reports quarterly results
* HollyFrontier corp - qtrly sales and other revenue $3.08 billion versus $2.02 billion
* HollyFrontier corp - q1 net loss attributable to hollyfrontier stockholders of $45.5 million or $0.26 per diluted share
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.12, revenue view $2.28 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* HollyFrontier - qtrly production levels averaged approximately 392,000 barrels per day and crude oil charges averaged 371,000 bpd for current quarter
* HollyFrontier corp - q1 included several special items that reduced net income by a total of $12.0 million
* HollyFrontier - q1 crude rate was negatively impacted by our planned turnaround at navajo, planned maintenance at el dorado vacuum tower among others
* HollyFrontier-Q1 crude rate also negatively impacted by unplanned maintenance at tulsa ccr reformer, crude supply pipeline outage to woods cross refinery Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy, a unit of BP Plc, will invest some $1.2 billion in the South American country this year, a company spokesman said on Tuesday, down from the $1.4 billion that the company had announced for 2016.
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.