May 24 (Reuters) - Ibstock Plc:
* "Group has shown encouraging trading momentum in first four months of 2017"
* UK brick sales continued to progress in first 4 months of 2017 mainly reflecting good volume growth into new build residential market
* Price increases by sales channel achieved in line with expectations with average pricing year to date reflecting increased new housing volumes
* Board expects another year of progress for group and its expectations for full year remain unchanged
* Market fundamentals in uk remain robust with demand for new housing continuing to underpin activity levels in both clay and concrete businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)