Australia shares climb on financials, materials; NZ ends at record high
June 29 Australian shares rose to their highest closing level in two weeks with banks and miners pushing the index higher, mirroring solid gains on Wall Street.
March 16 Independent Bank Corp
* Independent bank corp. Announces a 10% increase in the quarterly dividend
* Increases quarterly dividend by 10 percent to $0.32per share
* Independent bank corp - a $0.32 per share dividend reflecting a 10% increase over current quarterly dividend of $0.29 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PRELIM. Q2 REVENUE 9.8 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says Ramon S. Matias, first vice president has resigned Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: