April 13 Infosys Ltd:
* March quarter annualized standalone employee attrition at
13.5 percent versus 12.6 percent year ago
* March quarter annualized consolidated employee attrition
at 17.1 percent versus 17.3 percent year ago
* Says gross client additions of 71 in March quarter
* Says "unanticipated execution challenges and distractions
in a seasonally soft quarter affected our overall performance"
* Says "utilization during Q4 reached 82% which is the
highest in Q4 over the past several years"
* Continued to see many positive signs of strategy
execution; software-led offerings continued to show strong
momentum and client success
Source text: bit.ly/2oupjxB
Further company coverage: