July 5, 2017 / 11:46 PM / 2 months ago

BRIEF-Innergex acquires two wind projects in France

July 5 (Reuters) - Innergex Renewable Energy Inc:

* Innergex acquires two wind projects in France

* Total enterprise value acquired of c$145.6m

* Innergex renewable energy inc says acquired two wind facilities with an aggregate installed capacity of 43 Mw

* Innergex will have a 69.55% interest in wind farms and Desjardins Group pension plan will own remaining 30.45%

* Innergex renewable energy inc says projected increase to revenues and adjusted ebitda of c$14.5 million and c$12.0 million from deal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below