Travelers Co's William Heyman elected as FINRA chairman
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.
May 9 Innospec Inc
* Innospec reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $1.00
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.70
* Q1 sales rose 39 percent to $294.3 million
* Q1 same store sales rose 11 percent
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.86 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Semi-Annual dividend raised by 15 percent to 38 cents; seventh consecutive increase
* Qtrly like-for-like sales up 11 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 29 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration plans to reorganize its drug review staff and create a SWAT team to eliminate a backlog of requests for rare disease drug designation, it said on Thursday.
LONDON, June 29 (IFR) - Citigroup has made several appointments to its equities electronic execution team, hiring Joseph Sidibe as a senior salesperson from Bank of America Merrill Lynch as well as Phoebe Nockolds from Liquidnet and Rupert Dransfield from HSBC.