BRIEF-Bertam Alliance says qtrly net profit attributable 72 mln rgt
* Year-ago qtrly revenue 1.1 million rgt; year-ago qtrly net loss 2.1 million rgt Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rojg0n) Further company coverage:
March 8 Interactive Brokers Group Inc:
* Interactive Brokers Group announces decision to cease options market making activities
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc says will discontinue options market making activities globally, which are conducted through its timber hill companies
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc says intends to continue conducting certain trading activities in stocks and related instruments
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc - management expects to complete comprehensive review of facilities and staffing in near future
* Company expects to phase out the operations substantially over coming months
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc - in connection with shift toward electronic brokerage, plan to rebalance composition of currencies in global
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc - new composition will be effective at close of business on March 31, 2017
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc - conversion to new targeted currency holdings will take place shortly thereafter
* Interactive Brokers-plan to rebalance composition of currencies in global by increasing relative weight of U.S. Dollar versus. Other currencies to about 70% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, May 26 Vertex Holdings, the venture capital arm of Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings (Pte) Ltd, expects to raise two separate funds for investments in Israel and the United States in 2018 after deploying most of the capital of existing funds there, its chief executive said on Friday.
MADRID, May 26 Paper manufacturing company Lecta, owned by British private equity firm CVC Capital Partners, said on Friday it intended to list on the Spanish stock exchange and raise around 315 million euros ($353.49 million) by issuing new shares.