March 10 (Reuters) - Intu Properties Plc:
* To acquire Xanadú shopping centre in Madrid, Spain for a total cash consideration of 530 mln euros
* A 263 mln euros five year term loan with Santander, BBVA, Credit Agricole and Caixabank has been secured on asset
* All-In cost of debt estimated to be around 2.0 per cent.
* Balance of consideration will be met from Intu's existing resources
* Acquisition is expected to be earnings accretive Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)