March 9 (Reuters) - Italy’s refrigeration systems group Indel B says:
* Has filed for bourse listing in Milan and will offer shares to institutional investors
* Banca IMI will act as global coordinator and joint bookrunner for the initial public offering, while Banca Akros is joint book runner
* The group posted revenue of 90 million euros in 2016 with a net profit equal to 10.7 percent of sales.
* Indel B makes minibars for hotels and refrigerators and air conditioning systems for trucks
* Indel B is fully controlled by a company owned by Italy’s Berloni family (Reporting by Milan newsroom)