March 20, 2017 / 12:53 PM / 4 months ago

BRIEF-Jumbo Group says unit entered into JV agreement with Beijing Hualian

1 Min Read

March 20 (Reuters) - Jumbo Group Ltd-

* Joint venture agreement to establish and operate a Jumbo Seafood Restaurant in Beijing, PRC

* Entered into a joint venture agreement with Beijing Hualian

* Pursuant to agreement, jvc shall be incorporated under laws of prc with a registered capital of rmb10.0 million

* Agreement not expected to have any material impact on net tangible assets per share and eps of group

* Jfb shanghai will hold a 51% stake in the joint venture, while Beijing Hualian holds the remaining 49%. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below