March 8 (Reuters) - Kabuni Ltd
* Receipt of a signed non-binding letter of intent from Print Future, Inc.
* PTF proposes to acquire all shares of Kabuni's operating subsidiaries for total gross cash consideration of approximately A$6.52 million
* Deal regarding potential acquisition by PTF of shares of company's operating subsidiaries
* Neil Patel will immediately step down as Kabuni's CEO and will also resign as a director
* PTF and Kabuni to enter into a temporary services deal that will result in PTF financing operating costs of Kabuni's units and co's strategy reset Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: