April 5 (Reuters) - Kopin Corp:
* Kopin enters into partnership agreements to meet the coming demand for oled micro-displays for virtual reality and augmented reality
* Kopin Corp - agreement with Yunnan Olightek Opto-Electronics for oled deposition to "meet near-term production needs"
* Kopin - agreement with BOE group and Yunnan Olightek Opto-Electronics to establish high-volume facility for manufacturing oled micro-displays
* Kopin Corp - oled deposition line is expected to be ready for volume production by end of 2017
* Kopin Corp - under terms of agreement, Kopin will be entitled to 50pct of new line output Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: