March 17 Krezus SA:
* Sells shares in Gold Investments Sp. z o.o. (Gold Investments) and buys shares in Jazon sp. z o.o.
* Sells 99.8 percent of Gold Investments for 12.6 million zlotys ($3.15 million)
* Acquires 13,044 shares in Jazon sp. z o.o., 8.95 percent stake at the transaction value of 552 zloty per share
* The shares in Gold Investments were sold to Locum SA
* The company will receive 5.4 mln zlotys in cash, the reminder will be covered through the transfer of rights to Jazon shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.9990 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF- Good Com Asset announces change of stock listing
* Says it was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) second section from TSE JASDAQ
China launches five "green finance" pilot zones
SHANGHAI, June 27 China has launched five pilot zones to promote "green finance" and help pay for a war on pollution that is expected to cost at least 3 trillion yuan ($440 billion) a year, according to notices published by the central bank on Monday.