BRIEF-NAVER buys 7.1 pct stake in Mirae Asset Daewoo
* Says NAVER has acquired 47.4 million shares of the company, increasing its stake in the company to 7.1 percent from 0
April 3 Kwan On Holdings Ltd:
* Fortune Decade Investments & Twilight Treasure Ltd sells 99.97 million shares & 40 million shares respectively in issued share capital of Co
* Says share sale for HK$1.13 per share to some purchasers who are independent third parties of Co and its connected persons
* Says sale shares represented about 14.58 percent of issued share capital of company
* Kwan on holdings says fortune decade ceases to hold any shares in co and ceased to be a substantial shareholder following share sale Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Australian shares recouped early losses to trade higher on Wednesday with miners among the biggest gainers following a rise in commodity prices.
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.