BRIEF-Live Nation Entertainment says Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman tour suspended
* Says "due to tragic events in Manchester, Dangerous Woman tour with Ariana Grande has been suspended"
April 28 Logismos Information Systems SA :
* FY 2016 net profit at 3,162 euros ($3,446.58) versus loss of 9,870 euros year ago
* FY 2016 turnover at 2.1 million euros versus 2.1 million euros year ago
* FY 2016 EBITDA at 0.6 million euros versus 0.7 million euros year ago
* Net cash on Dec. 31, 2016 at 26,288 euros versus 18,813 euros year ago
Source text: bit.ly/2pFT7JI
Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9174 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
JERUSALEM, May 24 A half-century after Israel captured East Jerusalem, the holy city remains deeply divided by politics, religion and ethnicity - and struggling with grim economic realities.
May 24 Borrowing by U.S. companies to spend on capital investment rose 8 percent in April, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) said.