UPDATE 1-Paddington Bear creator Michael Bond dies aged 91
LONDON, June 28 The creator of Paddington Bear, a marmalade-loving refugee from Peru who entertained generations of children with his exploits in London, died on Tuesday aged 91.
April 17 M1 Ltd:
* Qtrly net profit S$36.3 million versus S$42.5 million
* Qtrly operating revenue increased 1.2pct YOY to S$261mln
* Sees FY17 capex to be around S$150m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-COMPTEL CORPORATION: ARBITRAL TRIBUNAL HAS CONFIRMED NOKIA'S REDEMPTION RIGHT REGARDING COMPTEL CORPORATION SHARES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* South African Airways said to favor Vodacom executive, Vuyani Jarana, as CEO - Bloomberg citing sources Source text - https://bloom.bg/2shzvNt Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)