June 2 (Reuters) - Mach7 Technologies Ltd:
* Expected that at least one of major pending contracts outside U.S. Will likely be signed in FY2018, rather than FY2017 as originally anticipated
* Co now expects to achieve its EBITDA break-even target during FY2018, rather than FY2017
* Company has decided to divest its 3D medical operations
* Targeting to make an announcement with respect to CEO appointment by 30 June 2017.
* "company expects to benefit from costs savings of at least $1.2 million per annum when compared to costs incurred for FY2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: