1 Min Read
March 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra And Mahindra Ltd
* Says company statement "supreme court order banning the sale of BS III vehicles"
* Says "unexpected ruling" will have a one-time material impact even on co
* Co respects order of supreme court, shall fully abide by it
* Co attempts to ensure sustainability in all operations and products as feasible
* Says co trying to liquidate as much of co's and dealers BS III inventory as possible by march 31
* Will make every attempt to minimise one-time impact of order on co's financials Source text - (bit.ly/2nm02D1) Further company coverage: